Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xbox 360 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FrOz3nAciD

FrOz3nAciD

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-09

FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live Empty
PostSubject: FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live   FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:03 am

Alright Y'all just throught you would like to know that i have been banned for xbox live and if the ban is longer that a week then I MIGHT get a PS3 as you can file a complaint against other people and nothing happen and it only happens to people who play constantly. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sh00ter Stu
Admin
Sh00ter Stu

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live   FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:32 am

did they tell u why? Check the email account linked to ur gamertag. If not, im guessing its the abusive messages lol. I think its meant to say when u try to login on ur actual xbox too. Oh well, I will see ya later tonite!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sidestreet
Kamikaz3 Chaos

Kamikaz3 Chaos

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live   FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:44 am

You are supposed to be told why you were banned but whether that's true or not is a different matter lol
Back to top Go down
Lon3wolf14

Lon3wolf14

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live   FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:36 am

Was only for a day! Panic over lol.
Back to top Go down
Sh00ter Stu
Admin
Sh00ter Stu

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live   FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Lon3wolf14 wrote:
Was only for a day! Panic over lol.

Lol yea he is back now
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sidestreet
potsy93

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live   FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:01 am

member of the week or dumbass of the week for sure
or even both cheers
Back to top Go down
FrOz3nAciD

FrOz3nAciD

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Moi   FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:44 am

I agree with potsy memberof week-Gettin last prestige Dumbass-Gettin banned LOL bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live   FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FrOz3nAciD (Karl) being banned from Xbox Live
Page 1 of 1